Contact us today for a quote!
Trinity’s National Pallet Program is your end to end solution
- Drop Trailer or Live Unload, Enclosed Trailer or Flat-bed, we can accommodate your needs
- Leveraged Buying Power – We ensure you get the best pricing
- National Pallet Buy Back Program – Turn scrap into revenue
- Custom Pallet Design with PDS
With a network of over 100 pallet yards nationwide, Trinity is quickly becoming the largest Wholesaler/Recycler/Broker of Recycled GMA Pallets in the USA. We have the ability to build and stock custom pallets for next-day delivery and deliver Standard GMA Grade A and B Pallets Next Day in most areas of the country. Our existing network of strong and valued relationships with pallet yard owners across the country allows for Trinity to be confident we can deliver efficiently and cost-effectively for our National Pallet Program customers.
Pallet Design System (PDS)
Trinity utilizes the industry standard, Pallet Design System (PDS) for all custom pallet quotes. By using this state-of-the-art technology, Trinity is able to provide exact specifications and 3D diagrams of the actual pallet that will be built for you! This report will also include all engineering and load capacity information so you can be confident that the pallet will work for your unique operation.
Online Portal & Dashboard – Gain full transparency into your spend!
Trinity offers custom online ordering forms with an administrative dashboard to give you a breakdown of your overall spend at each location and by order. You can track your pallet buyback revenue and see how many pallets have been ordered and when.
Pallet Buyback Program
- Turn Cost into Revenue! – Locations that were putting pallets in dumpsters or not being paid for their broken pallets, now generate revenue for their broken pallets, with corporate visibility, nationwide!
- Avoid Shortages – Supplying our yards with the raw material to rebuild their pallets provides a steady supply to our customer’s facilities during times of shortages.
- Zero Landfill Waste – 100% of our wooden pallets are either repaired and recycled, or broken down and turned into mulch. This is an environmentally friendly practice and is in line with our culture of sustainability.
We manage the yards so you don’t have to
For customers with multiple facilities throughout the US, staying on top of pallet yards for pricing and deliveries is more than a full-time job. Trinity has a dedicated staff of Pallet Specialists who run RFP’s in each major city every other month in order to stay on top of the best service, pricing, and pallet buy-back programs for our customers. This is how we can offer Total Pallet Management Programs for our National Account Customers for free, and for less money than they are currently paying from their pallet yards directly.